Sunday, October 19, 2008

I love the FALL!

I just can't get enough of this BEAUTIFUL weather we are having. This is why I live in Utah!! I absolutely love Utah in the Fall. The leaves on the trees are changing color, the air is cool, and the sun is warm! And today was the perfect day to be outside, especially up in the mountains. After church and naps, we took the kids up to Silver Lake to enjoy it all. I wish there was a place like Silver Lake a little closer (as if 30 minutes is too far). As much as I enjoy going up there, I hate the drive. The winding roads up the canyon (or any canyon for that matter) make me so sick, even if I'm driving. By the time we get up there, I can't wait to get out just so I can stop feeling like I'm going to lose my dinner...and the headache lingers the rest of the day. But I guess the time up there is worth it...it really is beautiful, and the kids love "hiking" around the lake looking for squirrels and tadpoles and fish and ducks and moose tracks and....anything else that moves. It made for an enjoyable Sunday afternoon.

1 comment:

Jeff Hamm said...

Looks like a lot of fun! The kids are getting so big!