Thursday, July 3, 2008

I "duck"...

So, one morning I got Halle out of bed. She was still a bit out of it so I sat her on the couch while I folded some laundry. She always twirls her hair when she is tired, and I thought that's what she was doing until she looked at me with a confused look on her face and said, "I duck." Once I figured out what she meant, I had to grab the camera before I helped her get unstuck. She had been twirling her hair in her bed and got her finger stuck in her hair...it really wouldn't come out either. I ended up having to cut the hair from her finger tip. Even though everybody else loves her hair, I think this girl is going to have issues with it.

"I duck."

Bad news!!

1 comment:

Jeff Hamm said...

Funny story! I didn't know you could get something like a finger stuck in your hair. Yay, you're becoming a blogging natural!