Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Moab Half

I was wrong...our spring/summer did not begin with my triathlon...it started with Adam's running of the Moab half-marathon. I knew I was forgetting something. Anyway, it was fun, and Moab was beautiful. I had never been there before, so it was a treat for me. We did take some time to go and see some arches...AMAZING!! I can't wait to go back and do some bike riding through the area.
I was waiting for Casey to pass by before I got my camera ready to wait for Adam to come running by so I could get some good pics of him in action, but when out of the blue I saw Adam and then Casey about 20 yards behind him, it was all I could do to get one shot of him as he passed us...so there you have it!
All of us under an arch.

1 comment:

Jeff Hamm said...

Good job Adam! I keep hearing about Moab, we'll have to discover it sometime.