Monday, September 8, 2008

Kendra...We are coming to NYC!!

Hey Kendra,
If you read this again, call me. I'm coming to NYC tomorrow (9/9) and if possible would love to see you! 801-660-8659 (that's my cell everyone..)!

If anyone else reads this and knows how to get in touch with Kendra...PLEASE let me know!
Mucho amor!!

Yeah, so Adam and I are headed to NYC for a little vacation sin hijos!! The kiddos are with grammie and pa for the week; we dropped them off this morning. I will miss them a bunch, but will enjoy my time away. I've never been to New York before, or anywhere in the northeast for that matter, so needless to say, I'm very excited. You will hear more when we return!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Sounds like a blast! I'm jealous. Tim and I still need to make our way to Chicago sans kids.