Monday, September 29, 2008

Some cute things...

I hate it when so much time passes and I don't update my blog. Then I don't know where to begin. "One entry at a time"...that's what i have to tell myself.

So, as I was refreshing my memory of things that have happened since my last post, I found some cute pictures that I thought I would share.
Here's Halle riding Clate's "cooter". It's her new favorite thing to do, and she's getting pretty good at it. Sometimes I wonder if her vertical motion is more than her horizontal...it's fun to watch her ride.
At the zoo they have this little old "house" that you can go in and see lots of antique things from different places. Clate had fun playing this drum, especially when Halle would dance to the beat, just as she was doing in this picture.

Playing in the rain! When the weather is nice, other than a little bit of rain, we have to put on the boots and raincoats and play in the rain. The kids love jumping in the puddles and making big splashes. Clate's teaching Halle all kinds of fun things these days!

No comments: